Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Vampire Hunting

My former Master has a new emissary after Malkator. We're going to track her down and try to negotiate.With Malkator's eyes, we're bound to find her soon.

And I suppose I should talk a bit about my back story since some of it cam up in Malkator's last blog post. My brother, Alphonse, and I were orphans. This was several centuries ago. I don't know how long exactly. W was a fighter. He protected me. He kept me safe from the dangers the world threw at us. What I lacked in strength and fighting skill, I made up for in street smarts. I could get what we needed to survive using various tactics, not all of which I'm proud of. We were alone until I turned nineteen. Then Na'an appeared.

Na'an is his true name. The name of the Game Master. He was an Ancient Egyptian. He served the Wooden Girl for along time. Eventually, he got sick of her and sought help from the other Fears to overthrow her. I don't know the whole story, but he was able to gain power that rivaled that of the Fears. He broke free of her control and discovered the Board. It was a unique realm, which temporarily suppressed the power of those who entered it. The Fears became as weak as humans when they visited. He entered and exited this world so often that he became immune to it's effect, but it came at a price. He's now bound there, only able to leave for short periods at a time. So he enlisted help. He began bringing human there, and making them into servants, as well as granting powers to his  emissaries in the human world. My brother and I became his servants on the board. Alphonse's fighting prowess was ideal to become a Spade, the soldiers of the board. My negotiator skills were what earned me the title of Club.

The Deck of 54 is divided into 5 groups. The Spades are all men, who serve as the Boards military force. The Clubs serve as shop keepers and are also all men. The Diamonds are an all girl group who serve as construction workers and gardeners, who keep the Board looking nice, while the Hearts are an all girl group who provide medical care to those who need it. Then there's the Jokers, who consist of one man and one woman and are Na'an's personal guard. I think His sexism might have something to do with whatever happened with him and the Wooden Girl.

Any way, I should probably post more of that diary. I'm skipping over some boring posts, so here's when it starts getting interesting again;

February 15th, 1693


They've found me. I'm on board the Tantalus again. They want m to guide them to the Sword. I suppose I have no choice. Why must fate be such a cruel bitch?
I regret that I couldn't say good bye to Aika. I really cared about her. And I won't be able to see the birth of our child.
Damn these Pirates! I have to find a way to escape. Perhaps mutiny? Could that work? Would I be able to get others on my side? The crew has changed a lot since I left. Isiore, Keursio, and Jack are still here. But will four be enough? Maybe they can convince more to help. I don't know. I'm confused.
Jack seems different. There's a weird look in his eyes.
I have to go now. I'm going to try talking to the others.


G.K.

Well, that's it for now. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment