Friday, July 27, 2012

True To His Word

Malkator just punched me in the face. I guess I deserved it. It's my fault that HELLFIRE is possessing Daniel right now. It seems like Daniel still has control over the body, but HELLFIRE's still in there, and I have to gt him back. Better me than him, right? Daniel's special. I don't know how. Malkator doesn't know either. All we know is that there's something about him- something that we're both drawn to.

Any way, I read more of the diary. The next post is... odd.

December 18th, 1692


Oh, wow. I just found this thing after all these years. I completely forgot about it! I guess I should catch up on all that's happened over the past seven years. I began to question the two captains' motives, so I stole the sword, packed up some stuff, and hijacked a rowboat. I was fleeing for two years. I eventually found myself here in Okinawa. I've spent a number of years learning their language and becoming familiar with the people. There's this woman here... She was kind enough to take me in. I've been living with her the past few years, and we've grown really close. We're actually expecting going to She's pregnant.


Well, I think that sums up almost everything. I haven't been found yet, and even if they do find me, they'll never find the sword. I hid it away a long time ago, and I have no intention of telling them where it is.


We're thinking of a name for the baby. I decided to let her pick. She thinks a good name for a boy would be Hideaki. It means "Shining Brilliance". At least, I think that's what it means. I still have trouble with their language. I think it's a beautiful name.


It's strange. I've been an adventurer my entire life. I never expected to ever settle down and have children.


G.K.

So he hid the sword away and banged a Japanese chick. That's what I got out of all that. Malkator's reading this over my shoulder, and he smacked me in the back of the head when I typed that. It was totally worth it.





Okay, Malkator's gone now. He's worrying me. I can seriously feel the darkness inside of him. It's really troubling.

No comments:

Post a Comment