Sunday, July 22, 2012

Recovered.

My arms all better now. Good thing I heal quickly.

Anyway, after that last entry, the diary has a few entries of boring shit that I'm just gonna skip over. Here's the interesting stuff.

October 19th, 1685


We finally have it. It took several months and a number of raids, but we've obtained the sword. It was on board a Spanish ship. They had numbers, but we had more. We lost several men. Richard was among them. I didn't get along with him too well... but it's sad that he's gone. The masked character with the scythes almost died as well. I was barely able to save him.


G.K.

October 20th, 1685

We're on our way back to the Island. The two captains have need to address us again, but we must dock first. I also spoke with the masked man woman. Yes, she's a woman. She thanked me for saving her before. Her name is Isiore. She says she doesn't speak to people she doesn't trust. I guess this means I've earned her trust.

G.K.

November 1st, 1685

We've made it too the Island. Captain Vincent and the Cedar Queen revealed to us what that sword really is. We're going to use it to go to war against the Pale Prince, as the call him. And They've selected me to wield it. I'm not sure about this. Do they honestly expect this much out of me? I'm a swashbuckler, not a soldier! What do I do?

G.K.

I feel weird. Really fucking weird. Wait, I just swore. How come- OH GOD I HAVE TO GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment