Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sorry

I apologize for the lack of posts. HELLFIRE got in a fight with a bunch of the other Fears, and I've been recovering from a broken arm ever since. Anyway, It'll take me a little while to fully heal, but here's an entry from the diary.

May 12th, 1685


We arrived at the island this morning. The other crew was waiting there for us. And to my very much surprise, they were being captained by Vincent Aldecence. My old captain. He was supposed to have been hanged! He spoke with the Cedar queen as the two crews sat around waiting for them to give us our new orders.
I got a look at the other crews ship. Their flag has a symbol resembling two hourglasses, and the word Timber Wolf is written of the side of the ship in Gold lettering.
The captains then addressed us.
"It is time for your new orders," Vincent said. The Cedar Queen then lifted up a large, sinister looking sword above her head. It was the same sword I had seen the brown-haired boy in my dream wielding.
"Do you see this?" The Queen asked. We all nodded. "We found this sword aboard a ship a couple weeks ago. They were trying to transport it to a safe location where we would be unable to find it."
She then broke the sword in two.
"It's a fake," Vincent said.
"Yes," The Queen said. "It's a mere decoy. The real sword is still out there somewhere. We are going to find it. Prepare to set sail!"
"We will travel to the ends of the Earth if we must!" Vincent proclaimed.
We then prepared our ships. As I was untangling some ropes, Vincent and the Cedar Queen approached me.
"This is the one?" Vincent asked.
"Yes," The Queen said.
He looked me in the eyes, with a sinister smile on his face.
"I look forward to working with you, Mr. Kelterry," He said. He then left. I'm not sure what's going on, but I don't trust him.


G.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment