Friday, July 6, 2012

Next few entries

April 24th, 1685


I left with Keursio, Jack, Richard, and the quiet person. We boarded a long boat and rowed to the other ship. The flag seemed rather odd. Instead of a skull with cross-bones, it was a circle with cross-bones. We began interrogating the crew. They said the captain changed the flag himself and that he had been acting odd and paranoid lately. We decided to hear the captain's word. He was in his quarters. We entered. Papers covered the walls, each one showing strange symbols.
Garrot then draws some of what he saw. There was the operator symbol, the twin triangle, the snake and serpent, and many symbols I haven't seen before.
"Who are you?" He asked me.
"My name is Garrot Kelterry. I've been sent to discover who you are and why you fly such an odd flag."
"The symbol belongs to Him," he said.
"Him?" I asked.
"The one who watches," He stammered.
"You're not making any sense," I said. "What are these images? What do they mean?"
"Symbols I've collected," he said. "Their symbols."
"Where is your destination?" I asked.
"I'm going to hide the sword," he said.
THE SWORD! THIS IS IT!
"What sword?" I asked.
"I can't say anything else!" he said, beginning you panic. I was about to make him tell me, but then I felt a wooden hand on my shoulder. I turned to she the Cedar Queen standing there.
"Return to the ship," She instructed me. "I'll handle things from here."
I don't know how She got there, but I did as She told me.


G.K.

April 27th, 1685

Did some more pillaging today. I'm curious about that sword that man mentioned.

G.K.

April 30th, 1675

I had a dream that scared me. I saw a tall man. He was impossibly tall, and had kraken like appendages sprouting from his back. A boy in odd clothing with long brown hair was fighting against it with the strangest looking sword I'd ever seen. The next bit was a blur, but I then saw another boy, with angel like wings and metal blades sprouting from his arms and forehead. He was speaking to another man who resembled the first boy, only some things had changed about him. His skin was ghost white, he had even longer hair, and dark circles surrounded his eyes. He held a Spanish sword at his side and seemed angry about something. When I woke up, I could swear I saw an unbelievably beautiful woman standing in the corner, but she vanished immediately. Perhaps it was just my imagination.

G.K.

May 5th, 1685

We have another job. We're to sail a small island to meet with another pirate crew. They are apparently acquainted with the Cedar Queen. I'm curious who the are.

G.K.


I'll post more another time. HELLFIRE seems excited about that sword. I wonder why it's significant.

No comments:

Post a Comment