Friday, June 22, 2012

I Hate Google Maps

Well, I made it to Murrieta. Or Temecula. I'm not completely sure. These two towns are literally right next to each other.
SERIOUSLY, YOU COULD CROSS THE STREET AND END UP IN THE NEXT TOWN. IT'S RIDICULOUS.
HELLFIRE and I are going to keep searching for Daniel. If we find him, we'll be able to find the proxies who are watching him.
THAT'S THE PLAN, ANYWAY.
The problem is, Daniel's been really vague about his exact location in his blog.
WHICH HAS PROVEN TO BE RATHER ANNOYING SO FAR.
I know what he looks like from his YouTube videos, so at least we have something to go on.
THIS IS STILL GOING TO TAKE A WHILE.
Normally, I'd just track him down using my mask. It serves as a computer of sorts, with a few useful capabilities.
ALONG WITH ONE OR TWO LIMITATIONS.
It can normally track people down, but for some reason that function doesn't seem to be working quite right.
SOMETHING IS INTERFERING.
So we're going to try and find Dan and his followers, and we'll try and get the jewelry box from them.
AND THEN ALL THE KNOWLEDGE WE NEED WILL BE IN OUR POSSESSION.
HELLFIRE wants the box as much as I do. Whatever's inside of it must be important.
IMPORTANT INDEED.
Something's not right.
GEE, YA' THINK?
I'm feeling some kind of darkness looming over this town.
PERHAPS IT'S THE SOURCE OF THE INTERFERENCE?
Even HELLFIRE isn't sure what it is.
I WISH I DID.
We'll have to look into it.
YES.
I'll update later. Goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment