Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dark flames

I am the Eight Of Clubs. Although, I suppose I might as well abandoned that title now. I and Estren Saltown.
AND I AM THE DARKNESS WITHIN HIM
I've decided to start a blog to keep track of the occurrences in my new life.
I AM HELLFIRE
I was recently reintroduced to the world after a long absence. I've been in the service a man called The Game Master, but I was freed from his rule.
ONLY TO SERVE A DIFFERENT FIEND
It's going to take a while to adapt. The world has truly changed since I last saw it.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THINGS HAVE CHANGED
This may sound odd, but I'm actually several centuries old. I don't remember my exact age, so I made up a fake birthday when I made this blog.
YES, JANUARY FIRST OF NINETY ONE SEEMS BELIEVABLE ENOUGH, DOESN'T IT?
I'm going to try to blend in with society as well as I can, but it won't be easy.
IT NEVER IS
You all probably think I'm insane. You can go ahead and have your opinions. They don't bother me.
BECAUSE YOU ALREADY KNOW THEY'RE WRONG, RIGHT ESTREN?
I am not a normal person. The Game Master chose me to become something more. I have left his service, but that doesn't change that I am a demon.
A DEMON MORE POWERFUL THAN ALL THESE MISERABLE WORMS
And to make it worse, another demon lives within my heart.
A GOD AMONG DEMONS!!!
My name is Estren Saltown, and I am possessed by the Dying Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment