Thursday, June 21, 2012

Daniel

A little while ago, I traveled with a man named Benjamin Malkator.
OH, I LOVE THIS STORY
He saved my life when the store I operated exploded, and accepted the responsibility of protecting me while it was being repaired.
HE ACTUALLY LIVED INSIDE THE STORE, SO HE HAD NOWHERE ELSE TO GO
Anyway, while we were traveling together, another member of our party, Myrir (Who Malkator was madly in love with, despite the fact that she's like, five years older than him) became aware of something.
TELL THEM WHAT THAT SOMETHING WAS!
This all took place during a tournament st up by my former master. Throughout the tournament, Malkator was becoming increasingly aggressive and morbid. Myrir realized what was happening before any of us.
SHE REALLY IS OBSERVANT.
HELLFIRE had taken up residance in Malkator's soul, and was slowly but surely increasing the darkness in his heart, until the light was too dim to protect him from HELLFIRE's control.
I ALMOST GOT AWAY WITH IT TOO.
I did the only thing I could. I pulled HELLFIRE from Malkator's heart and lock it within my own. It was the only way to save my friend.
FRIENDS? THAT'S CUTE!
I've since had HELLFIRE inside of my heart. I'm able to keep it suppressed most of the time, but there are instances when it gains control. Not to mention it won't let me swear.
I DON'T LIKE FOUL LANGUAGE. IS THAT A PROBLEM?
Anyway, I had already been reading these kinds of blogs for a while before meeting him, but He introduced me to this blog titled Daniel & Friends.
WHICH I THINK IS A SILLY NAME FOR SOMEONE IN HIS SHOES TO NAME A BLOG.
Malkator has taken an interest in this person. I don't know why though.
I TOTALLY DO!
Apparently HELLFIRE (which is what this piece of the Dying Man calls itself) knows why Daniel is so important, but it won't tell me. He did propose something, though.
I DO HAVE SOME PRETTY GOOD IDEAS, DON'T I?
The deity known as Slender Man used on of it's servants to steal a jewelry box. I don't know what's inside of it or why Slender Man wants it, but HELLFIRE tells me that the answers are in that box.
AND THAT"S WHY YOU"LL BE GETTING IT.
I vaguely recall my schizophrenic mother telling me that it's never a good idea to trust the voices in my head. She'd be ashamed of me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment