Friday, June 29, 2012

Fight

We waited for Daniel in the park, as planned. When he got there, we saw that the Samurai had also appeared.
FIGURES.
We followed them to the clearing where Ren was waiting. They spoke for a bit, before the Samurai attacked Daniel.
TRYING TO ELIMINATE HIM A LITTLE EARLY, AREN'T WE WOODY?
I teleported between the two of them and warned the Samurai that if he continued his assault, I would give control to HELLFIRE. He didn't stop, so I had no choice. HELLFIRE took over.
AND WHAT A GOOD TIME I HAD.
I am admittedly a horrible fighter. HELLFIRE, on the other hand, is good. Really good. It held it's own against the Samurai until Daniel decided to join the fight. And when that happened, HELLFIRE, turned and started attacking Ren.
I'M FIRE, HE'S PLANT. ACCORDING TO POKEMON, THE ODDS WERE IN MY FAVOR.
Ren was still strong, despite his disadvantage. HELLFIRE eventually wore him down. Then we noticed Daniel stomping on the Wooden Girl's face.
YEAH, THAT WAS AMUSING.
Then the Samurai tackled Daniel. I seized control of the body again and grab the Samurai. I teleported him to the Temecula mall and left him there. I returned to find that Daniel was now carrying his friend Tony home.
THEY MAKE A CUTE COUPLE.
Shut up HELLFIRE!! Anyway, we waited outside Tony's house, until we noticed him. One of the Tall One's servants was watching them. We kept an eye on him. He vanished through a portal at one point. I managed to teleport through the portal before it closed and followed him to his base without being noticed.
IT'S ABOUT TIME WE FOUND THAT PLACE.
We're going to wait outside the base until we get a chance to steal the box from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment