Monday, January 14, 2013

Hostel

It's me, Amy again.

I was out getting a few things when this crazy guy started following me. I didn't realize it at first, but I figured it out after a while. I picked up the pace. So did he. I tried to lose him in an alleyway, but he caught up and grabbed me by the throat, and pinned me to the wall. I tried kicking him in the solar plexus, but he just started laughing.

"You got some fight in you," he said, tightening his grip. "I like that."

I kicked him as hard as I could in the jaw. That got him to release me. As soon as I was free, I charged at him and sank my teeth into his neck. I instantly realized it wasn't blood I was tasting. I let him go and started spitting the red liquid out of my mouth.

"Oh, such a shame," he said. "I was hoping you'd swallow instead of spit. It would have been fun to give my boss a new Vessel."

I turned invisible, hoping it would give me a chance to escape.

"Oh no!" he said sarcastically, while pulling a bottle of wine from his jacket. "She's gone all invisible and shit! Whatever shall I do!?"

He took a swig of the wine, then he started spraying from his mouth in every direction, some of it hitting my face. I cried out in disgust. Bad idea on my part, because immediately afterwards I felt his hand around my throat again.

"There you are," he chuckled, slamming me to the ground and tightening his grip.

I couldn't breath, and my vision started to get blurry. I thought he was going to kill me, but instead, he let go, stood back up, and started chugging the rest of his wine. I started getting my breathe back.

"I've had my fun," he said, pulling a slip of paper from his pocket and dropping it on the ground in front of me. "This is the address of a hostel that might be able to help your friend. Go on and check the place out."


He left me alone in that alleyway. I eventually got my strength back, and returned to the place we're currently staying at.

I don't trust that guy, but Alphonse needs help, and if this hostel can do anything for him, I guess it's worth a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment