Thursday, December 6, 2012

Obvious Trap

That post that "HELLFIRE" made was obviously a trap. I went anyway. I had a plan. Sort of...

I entered the cave, where the Scientist (the guy who stole HELLFIRE) was hiding out.

"Hey!" I said. "Where's the ambush?"
"Right here," said a voice from behind me.

I felt my muscles being crushed by an invisible force, and my body was lifted into the air and turned around. I was facing the Game Master.

"You knew this was a trap," he said. "So tell me; why did you come in here without a plan?"
"Actually, I did have a plan," I said.
"Mind sharing it with the class?" he asked.
"I know how much you love to be close to peoples faces as you kill them," I said. "So that you can see the fear in their eyes."
"And?" he said, as he began squeezes my lungs with his will.
"I brought a grenade," I said.

I wasn't entirely immobile. I fought the pain, yanked the pin out, and jammed the grenade through the tears in his shit and between his ribs. He threw me against the wall and made an attempt to pull the grenade out, but he wasn't quick enough. It exploded while still inside him. I thought it was successful, but he appeared in front of me, completely unharmed, with a sword in hand. He lifted it above me, and brought it back down.

Alphonse got in the way. He shoved me out of the swords path and it crashed into his face, shattering his mask. I grabbed onto him and teleported out of there. He was unconscious, but thankfully not dead. He has a gash on his face from where the sword hit. He's being treated by Hideaki. He seems to have some medical experience, as he's been treating Amy's bullet wound.

I'm still worried about Alphonse. He hasn't woken up yet. I hope he'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment