Sunday, December 9, 2012

He's Up.

Al woke up today. I had a talk with him.

"Are you okay?" I asked.
"Yeah," he said. "For the most part. And you?"
"I'm fine," I said.
"I'm sorry," he said. "I had no idea he was going to do that."
"It's okay," I told him. "It wasn't your fault."
"The Game Master is going to put his plan into motion soon," he said. "On the 11, at the top of the Chrysler building."
"How can I stop him?" I asked.
"You can't," he replied. "Not without HELLFIRE. Here."

He handed me a slip of paper. It was a page torn from a book, with what appeared to have incantations written on it. One of them was highlighted.

"It's a page from one of the Game Master's books," he explained. "Those spells draw on the life force of the user. With his near infinite life force, he can cast as many as he wants. You don't have that much power, but you should be able to use at least that spell. It will help you get HELLFIRE back."
"Thank you," I said. "And don't worry. I'll handle everything. You just stay here and recover."


Look out Game Master. I will get HELLFIRE back.

No comments:

Post a Comment