Sunday, September 30, 2012

We're Being Followed

This is Amy. We're still on the move. Estren can't teleport all of us, so we're using public transportation.

I was in town, getting supplies when I saw him. He looked just as intimidating as ever, dressed in that black cloak with his face covered. I started running as soon as I saw him. I became invisible for a bit so that I could lose him. I stopped inside a store to try and catch my breath. I accidentally bumped into this lady, and she flipped out. She was overreacting big time. I knew immediately that he was there, controlling her emotions. She pulled a gun on me, and I reacted. I grew my fangs out and chomped into he wrist. She dropped the gun, and I pistol whipped her with it.

Then I saw him. I took aim, but not fast enough. He had already drawn his guns and was firing at me. I ran from the store and became invisible again. I stayed that way until I found the others. I informed them that there were Emissaries following us and that we needed to leave ASAP.

This is bad. Phantasm isn't the kind of guy you wanna get on the wrong side of.

No comments:

Post a Comment