Monday, September 10, 2012

The Last Post

June 3rd, 1706

Jack is not himself. He attacked me late at night. We fought for a while. He was emitting this weird energy. He overpowered me, and then these wings of pure energy sprouted from his back.
"Where is the sword?" he demanded.
"What's going on!?" I asked him. "Who are you?"
I knew this was the Jack I remembered, and his next words confirmed that.
"I am the one who lies to the world," he said. "I am the mist that glows silver in the moonlight. I am the fires in the depths of hell. I am the seasons four, the grey, the white, and the black." He stated a lot of bizarre titles. "I am the Fear of death itself. I am the Dying Man!"
I managed to escape with the others. We're still running. From the Dying Man, the Cedar Queen, and all the other fiends that stalk us.
This book is out of pages. I'm giving it to Leonard to hold onto. I may start up another log. Maybe, maybe not.

Garrot Kelterry.

I was unconscious for a few days, and when I woke up, I read this entry. HELLFIRE was disappointed because it didn't have the answer he was looking for. But he did find a clue. I'm not sure what's going on, but we're in Iceland right now. We've been here a while, waiting for something. I don't know what though.

No comments:

Post a Comment